This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #GreatTasteTourney #CollectiveBias
One of my favorite parts of watching The Big Tournament is filling out and following along with my bracket, so I thought we'd add a touch of that excitement to our basketball watching party by making our own OREO cookie tournament. I even made a printable tournament bracket to choose our favorite flavors! Here's what you need to make your own:
- 8 varieties of OREO cookies. There are so many awesome flavors to pick from! I tried to mix it up with Filled Cupcake, Red Velvet, Cinnamon Bun, Mint, Golden, Peanut Butter, Birthday Cake, and Spring OREOS.
- Coca-Cola Zero™ (to refresh your palate between tastes)
- Printable Cookie Challenge Bracket - get yours here.
- Bowls, plates, and cups along with your favorite table decorations. I went with a generic orange and black basketball color scheme, but you can customize it with your favorite team colors too!
Print out a Cookie Challenge bracket for each of your guests. Set out each flavor of OREOS on the table, 4 on each side, to line up with the bracket. You can label them with their flavor name or use numbers. Be sure to put out some Coke Zero and cups so that your guests can refresh between cookies!
Invite your guests to grab a bracket and dive in! Have them taste a pair of cookies and decide which is their favorite, and continue narrowing it down until you have your ultimate Cookie Champion!
I can't wait to get this set up for our Taste the Madness watch party! I grabbed everything I needed at Safeway - now we're ready to cheer on our favorite team (and our favorite cookie too).
What's your favorite way to watch The Big Tournament? Leave a comment below and let me know, then be sure to visit cokeplaytowin.com/tastethemadness for a chance to win NCAA prizes!
- Mondelēz International and Coca-Cola are Corporate Champion and Partners of the NCAA.
- NCAA and Taste the Madness are trademarks of the National Collegiate Athletic Association.
- © Mondelēz International group © Coca-Cola Zero is a registered trademark of the Coca-Cola Company.
Check out what's new: