- Box of Maple Brown Sugar Cake Mix (though I think any mix would be delicious - spice or vanilla especially)
- Can of pumpkin (pure pumpkin - not pumpkin pie filling)
- 3 eggs
- 1 medium ripe banana
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease donut pan and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, mash banana with a fork (some chunks are OK).
- Add in cake mix, eggs, and pumpkin.
- Mix until well blended.
- Pour batter into donut pan, filling holes about 2/3 full. I find it easiest to put the batter in a gallon sized freezer bag, snip off the corner, and squeeze it into pan.
- Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Yum! These were so light and fluffy, and not too sweet. Delicious and oh-so-easy. Enjoy!