Why does it feel like winter drags on forever and summer is over in the blink of an eye? Every year I come up with tons of fun summer ideas for the kids and then it feels like the summer just flies by and we only get to half of them. Since I'm a planner person by nature, this year I'm going to try to keep track of our summer plans, and give my boys a chance to help me decide what we're going to do each day. To help me along, I've got an awesome Summer Activity Planner for Kids that includes 18 summer fun coupons and I'm so excited to share it with you!
Ready to plan your summer activities? Let's take a look inside.
This post contains affiliate links. See my Disclosure Policy for details.
Summer Activity Planner for KidsThis printable organizer has everything that you need to help plan your summer activities. With 12 total pages, you'll find:
- Summer Bucket List - brainstorm everything that you want to do this summer! Include day trips, vacation ideas, backyard fun, and special treats too.
- Summer Reading List - track your summer reading progress or keep a running list for the library!
- Weekly Planning Pages - with spaces for daily chores, daily fun, and family fun night ideas, you'll be able to fill each day with a balance of things you need to get done and ways to hang out and have fun.
- Daily To Do List - let the kids help decide what they'd like to do each day, with spaces for their top 3 must dos, maybes, and ultimate ideas.
- Monthly Calendar - keep track of the month at a glance so you don't miss important events like birthday parties, vacation days, sports games, and more!
Summer Fun Coupon Book
In addition to the printable planner pages you'll find 5 pages of summer fun coupons - 18 total! Use these printable coupons as rewards for summer reading, completed chores, or just for fun. Includes everything from a day at the park to an ice cream cone to a special date with mom. Print as many as you'd like for a summer full of fun!
Assembling Your Summer Activity Planner
Your planner will print on regular letter size paper, so you can put it in a 3 ring binder or have it spiral bound at your local copy shop. Here's how I put mine together:
- Summer Bucket List - print 1 for each child
- Summer Reading List - print 1 for each child
- Weekly Planning Page - print 1 for each week, 14 total for June-August
- Daily To Do List - there are 99 days between Memorial Day and Labor Day! Print as many as you'll need to plan, I print them 30 at a time and go double sided to save paper.
- Monthly Calendar - print 1 each
- Coupon Book - print as many as you'd like! Cut along the lines and staple at the left edge to create your book.
I've added our summer activity planner to my current organizing planner to keep everything in one spot (this is the binder I have and I love it!). I put our Summer Bucket List and Summer Reading List in front in page protectors. Then I have our Weekly Pages, Daily To Do List, and Monthly Calendars separated by dividers. Finally, I keep our coupon book in the front pocket for easy access.
Grab Your Summer Activity Planner with a Special Deal
Ready to plan your summer? I want to help you have the best summer ever with a special early bird discount on this awesome activity planner! Use the coupon code SUMMER25 for 25% off - that's only $3 for the whole package! Get yours today:
Need some inspiration for your summer activity planner? Find our kid's activities here!
Check out what's new: