I love sneaking veggies into foods that my kids will actually eat. This recipe for squash biscuits came about as a total experiment but it WORKED! My 2 year old took a bite and declared it delicious. I found them to be much less dry than Bisquick biscuits can sometimes be. And it was so easy, only 4 ingredients!
2 1/4 cups Bisquick
2/3 cup pureed yellow squash (I steam mine in the microwave then puree in a food processor or blender. If you don't know how to do this go here for instructions.)
4 tablespoons melted butter
Splash of milk
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
In a large bowl, stir all ingredients together until a soft dough forms. Add a small splash of milk as needed to make the dough the right consistency.
Drop biscuits onto a greased cookie sheet. I used an ice cream scoop and it made 8 biscuits.
Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
I'm Laura, mom to twins & pets, family activity director, avid reader, and chronic to-do list maker. I want to help you get organized, have fun, and stay sane. Read More
Get my Free Organizing Planner when you subscribe to my newsletter!
What's Popular Now
- Shake It Up Hearts: No Mess Valentine Craft for Preschoolers
- 5 Things To Do Every Day to Keep Your House Clean and Organized
- Shake It Up! No Mess Painting Activity for Preschoolers
- Free Printable Gingerbread Man Scavenger Hunt
- 5 Ways to Organize Your Playroom
- 4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
- 10 Genius Toy Storage Solutions Every Mom Needs
- 12 Genius Linen Closet Organization Ideas