There are 11 weekends between Labor Day and Thanksgiving. Eleven weekends that separate the lazy, hazy days of summer from the hustle and bustle of the holiday season. Like a lot of families, our weekends seem to end up as the catch all for things we don't accomplish during the week. Grocery shopping, errands, laundry, yard work... all important but sorely lacking in fun and family together time.
I don't want to let these precious days pass us by so I've challenged us to do one fun family activity every weekend until Thanksgiving. I'm calling it our Fall Family Weekend Challenge, and I'd love your family to get on board too!
While the Fall Family Weekend Challenge won't make the housework disappear, I hope it will help you (and me) remember to focus on getting out, enjoying Fall, and most importantly connecting with your family.
I've come up with 11 ideas to get you started and I've found the perfect snack for all your Fall adventures. I've got an awesome giveaway for a Fisher Nut Exactly prize package including a $50 Visa gift card so you can try them for yourself - be sure to enter at the bottom of this post!
Fall Family Weekend Challenge Ideas:
1. Go Apple Picking. The whole family will love finding and choosing the best apples, and be sure to pick up some homemade apple cider too.
2. Head to a Pumpkin Patch. Find your perfect pumpkin (and maybe spot the Great Pumpkin too!)
3. Navigate a Corn Maze. If you've never been to a corn maze make this the year to go!
4. Go to a Football Game. You don't have to pay NFL prices to enjoy a good game - head to your local high school for some Friday Night Lights.
5. Play Football. A friendly game of touch or flag football in the yard is a great way to have fun and get some great exercise too.
6. Go Leaf Peeping. Take in the colors of Fall by finding the best leaf show you can. Pack a picnic, take a hike, and maybe even find a pile to jump in too.
7. Decorate a Pumpkin. Carve a jack-o-lantern or try one of these awesome no-carve pumpkin decorating ideas.
8. Bake a Fall Dessert. Enjoy the process of baking a homemade apple pie or some yummy pumpkin bread!
9. Host a Spooky Movie Marathon. Get ready for Halloween with a spooky movie night.
10. Visit a Haunted House. Or go on a ghost walk! Check your local community for fun Halloween themed activities for all ages.
11. Give Back. Volunteer or collect for your local food bank. Fall is a great time to help food banks as they stock up for winter demands.
We are in love with the new Fisher Nut Exactly Snack Bites for all our Fall weekend activities. It's the perfect combination of crunchy, sweet, and salty - with roasted nuts and whole grain popcorn that's dipped in milk chocolate, dark chocolate, peanut butter, or salted caramel. The re-sealable bag makes it easy to throw into my bag when we're heading out, and with only 15-16 calories per snack bite and no artificial preservatives it's a snack I can feel good about eating and sharing with my family.
Fisher Nut Exactly snack bites are the perfect snack to go with all your Fall adventures, so I'm giving away a Fisher Nut Exactly Prize Package with an assortment of Fisher Nut Exactly snack bite varieties and a $50 Visa Gift Card!
Fisher Nut Exactly varieties available at retailers nationwide include: Almond Popcorn Dipped in Milk Chocolate, Almond Popcorn Dipped in Dark Chocolate, Pecan Popcorn Dipped in Salted Caramel, and Peanut Popcorn Dipped in Peanut Butter. For more information about Nut Exactly flavors and availability, visit FisherNutExactly.com.
What's your favorite Fall activity? Enter below and leave a comment to win!
Be sure to share with #FisherNutExactly too!
Fisher Nut Exactly Snack Bites & $50 Visa Gift Card Giveaway
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Fisher . The opinions and text are all mine.