Easy DIY Coloring Pages for Toddlers
My boys have really gotten into art lately. They love to color but regular coloring books are just too small and too detailed for them right now. And they can get expensive! I decided to make our own coloring pages instead using floor paper and cookie cutters. These are perfect for little ones - big, simple, and can be customized to their favorite things.
I used our Crayola Floor Pad (affiliate link) for these, but any large paper will work.
The shapes are from my Wilton Cookie Cutter Set (affiliate link). I have had these for years (before I had kids!) and I use them for so many things!
All you do is trace the shapes onto the paper. Trace with pencil first then go over your outlines in marker. I also found tracing inside the cookie cutter was easier.
You can pick your child's favorite things - we did vehicles and animals because that's all the rage around here now. I like that the shapes are just simple outlines, and bigger kids can use them as a starting point to add in their own details. My set has holiday shapes as well, so these can make great Halloween and Christmas projects too.
This post contains affiliate links. I make a small commission if you purchase through these links, but the content is not sponsored. Disclosure Policy
Thanks for stopping by! Stay in touch by subscribing to my newsletter or connect with me on social media below.
I'm Laura, mom to twins & pets, family activity director, avid reader, and chronic to-do list maker. I want to help you get organized, have fun, and stay sane. Read More
Get my Free Organizing Planner when you subscribe to my newsletter!
What's Popular Now
- Shake It Up Hearts: No Mess Valentine Craft for Preschoolers
- Shake It Up! No Mess Painting Activity for Preschoolers
- 25 Command Centers To Totally Organize Your Family
- 5 Things To Do Every Day to Keep Your House Clean and Organized
- Pass the Ice Cream: Sharing Activity for Preschoolers
- Fun Free Printable Valentine Cards for Kids (with Activities!)
- 12 Genius Linen Closet Organization Ideas
- 7 Free Printables to Teach Healthy Eating